If I could make a different scarf to go with every possible outfit and mood, I absolutely would. Unfortunately, living in a tiny basement apartment means I need to conserve space (for all my other knitwear). So, my creative compromise is a 2-in-1 cowl!
Folding one colour under will create a contrasting trim, which you can change up any time you like. Or don’t fold it at all, for an extra slouchy look. Made with 100% pure merino wool, it’s both lightweight and warm, and perfectly cozy.
The pattern is perfect for beginner knitters, using only the knit and purl stitches, and comes in colour combinations to fit any style!
- Two balls of yarn in the colour combination of your choice
- 4mm needles for knitting in the round
- Stitch markers, ruler, darning needle for sewing in ends
- Project bag to store and to carry around your WIP (work in progress)
- Printed pattern card, and a digital PDF with detailed instructions
- Helpful online resources for extra support/learning styles