I expect a lot from my hats. To be fun and stylish, while keeping me warm from the cold Canadian winters.
This kit includes everything you need to make a toque, with the freedom to customize your look. Make the hat with or without a pompom. Use either the darker or lighter colour for the brim.
The pattern is perfect for beginner knitters, using only the knit, purl and decrease stitches for the crown, and comes in colour combinations to fit any style!
- Two balls of yarn in the colour combination of your choice
- 4.5mm needles for knitting in the round
- Stitch markers, ruler, darning needle for sewing in ends
- Project bag to store and to carry around your WIP (work in progress)
- Printed pattern card, and a digital PDF with detailed instructions
- Helpful online resources for extra support/learning styles
Using the drop down box, choose the main and contrasting colour for your toque.