I ask a lot from my hats. It has to be thick enough to keep the wind out of my ears, but thin enough that my head doesn’t sweat. It must be sturdy enough for Canadian winters, but also express my personality.
So, for lack of any suitable options, I had to design my own. This two-tone hat has an extra long, extra stretchy folded cuff to protect your ears with a comfortable fit. Made with lovely 100% merino wool, it is as breathable as it is warm.
The pattern is perfect for beginner knitters, and uses only knit, purl, and simple decrease stitches. It can be made with or without the pom pom, and comes in colour combinations to fit any style!
- Two balls of yarn in the colour combination of your choice
- 4.5mm needles for knitting in the round
- Stitch markers, ruler, darning needle for sewing in ends
- Project bag to store and to carry around your WIP (work in progress)
- Printed pattern card, and a digital PDF with detailed instructions
- Helpful online resources for extra support/learning styles