Is there anything better than coordinated accessories? This kit includes everything you need to make a matching hat and cowl, with the freedom to customize your look. Make the hat with or without a pompom. Use either the darker or lighter colour for the brim. Fold the cowl one way to match the trim to the accent colour of the hat, or fold it the other way to show the colours in reverse. Or, you could even go for a classic look and use two of the same balls for a solid coloured hat, and the other two balls for a solid coloured cowl. Knitting is all about expressing your creativity!
This kit is perfect for beginners. Start with the cowl to learn the basics of the knit and purl stitches, then move onto the hat and learn the simple decrease used for shaping the crown. The lovely 100% merino wool will keep you warm, while your new accessories show off your cool!
- Four balls of yarn (two of each) in the colour combination of your choice
- 4mm needles for knitting in the round
- 4.5mm needles for knitting in the round
- Stitch markers, ruler, darning needle for sewing in ends
- Project bag to store and to carry around your WIP (work in progress)
- Printed pattern card, and a digital PDF with detailed instructions
- Helpful online resources for extra support/learning styles
Using the drop down box, choose the main and contrasting colour for your toque and cowl.