Who can resist a matching set? Reversible boot cuffs, a 3-in-1 cowl, a toque that can be made with or without a pompom to top it all off: this kit has everything you need to look so cool while staying toasty warm.
First-time knitters can start with the quick and easy boot cuffs to master the knit and purl stitches, then apply those skills to the cowl and learn how to knit in the round. From there, the simple decrease stitch in the toque pattern will be a cinch, and you'll be rocking your perfectly coordinated winter gear in no time.
- Five balls of yarn (three of the main colour/two of the contrast colour)
- 4mm needles
- 4.5mm needles
- Stitch markers, ruler, darning needle for sewing in ends
- Project bag to store and to carry around your WIP (work in progress)
- Printed pattern cards, and a digital PDF with detailed instructions
- Helpful online resources for extra support/learning styles