Baby Blanket Kit
I typically show love through handmade made gifts, so when I found out I was going to be an aunt for the second time, I spent months looking at all the amazingly elaborate baby blanket patterns I could find. Eventually, I realized I was almost entirely out of time, and had to come up with something that was every bit as quick as it is beautiful.
This blanket has a classic look with a subtle design and a clean trim, all made by a few strategic purls.
The pattern is perfect for beginner knitters (or those who need to knit a blanket in a pinch!), and uses only the knit and purl stitches. The yarn is a beautiful 55/45 nylon/acrylic blend, which means the baby will love the softness, and the parents will love the washer/drier friendliness. And most of all, the timeless colours and durability of the yarn means this blanket will become a lifelong love.
- Four balls of yarn in the colour of your choice
- 4mm knitting needles
- Stitch markers, ruler, darning needle for sewing in ends
- Project bag to store and to carry around your WIP (work in progress)
- Printed pattern card, and a digital PDF with detailed instructions
- Helpful online resources for extra support/learning styles